Nethack and NHserver by Bilbo
Nethack is freeware automatic downloader. Nethack is not designed as a tool to hack (yes, I know I have chosen a stupid name).
6. 6.2000 NHserver 0.75 is out. 16. 5.2000 Nethack 0.66 is out. 28. 3.2000 Nethack 0.61 is out. 25.10.1999 Nethack 0.54 is out. 22.10.1999 Nethack 0.53 is out.
NHserver is freeware web server. It is very small and uses minimum amount of memory, but it is fast. One of the smallest servers in the world. Work under Win32 (this means Win9X/NT/2K)
If you want to link to this page, you can use this icon:
- Work on Windows 3.11 or newer.
- Scripting language.
- Automatic file downloading.
- Changing referer, possibly simulating Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator.
- You can use GET and POST methods, others can be programmed using Nethack scripting language.
- Extracting links from downloaded files and downloading them (for example downloading whole sites).
- Other helper functions (Get hostname from IP address, get IP address from hostname, ping...)
- Work on Win32 (Windows 95/98/NT/2000).
- Basic HTTP server, support GET method and most commonly used MIME types.
- You can run multiple servers on different ports.
- Support directory listing.
- Run as service process.
- Very small exe size, very small memory requirments.
- Support multiple simultaneous clients.
Future plans for Nethack
- Write some documentation.
- Better work with cookies.
- The dialogs need still some iprovements.
- 32-bit version. (I have some problems there, if anyone has experience with porting Win16 programs to Win32, please mail me.)
- Some other features written on my paper...
NHserver 0.75 (13.5 Kb)
Nethack 0.66 English Version (55 Kb)
Nethack 0.66 Czech Version (55 Kb)
Nethack 0.61 English Version (55 Kb)
Nethack 0.54 English Version (46 Kb)
Nethack 0.53 English Version (45 Kb)